Fitbit Charge Review
Fitbit Charge (view product ) is an activity tracker which competes against products like Withings Pulse, Whoop and Motiv. Compared to its peers, Fitbit Charge is one of the better-performing products in its category, with an overall ranking of #5 out of 15 total products.
To review and rank Fitbit Charge, we spent approximately 10 hours reviewing the top 10 fitness trackers based on 40 data points such as iOS compatibility, compatible mobile app and calorie trackability (see the full criteria list).
- Calorie tracking: Does each brand's fitness tracker monitor how many calories I burn? Will each company monitor how many calories I've burned during a workout?
- Mobile app: Does each brand come with a mobile app? Does each company offer a mobile app?
- IOS compatibility: Can I use each brand's app on a device running iOS? Is each company's app compatible with iOS devices?
- Android compatibility: Can I use each brand's app on an Android device? Is each company's app compatible with Android devices?
Fitbit Charge's strengths are:
- Offers calorie tracking details
- Supports mobile app details
- Offers iOS compatibility details
- Offers Android compatibility details
Compare Fitbit Charge vs. top competitors (view all):
Fitbit Charge Review: Features-at-a-Glance
|Read details||Read details||Read details||Read details||Read details|
|Read details||Read details||Read details|
|Read details||Read details|